Our Martin gourds are filled to overflowing. I have never seen so many birds in one place at one time before in my entire 48 years! We have 96 gourds on four separate poles. The crossbars have been full of birds this past couple of weeks. Hubby & Dad think there are at least five to six hundred birds out there each night. It's an awesome and amazing sight to see them all coming in to land. They begin just as dots in the sky, coming down and circling repeatedly until every bird has jostled around to find a spot to roost for the night. Amazing! Check out this...the bird flew over just as I snapped a picture. I planned to try to count the birds in the photo. This is just a God thing...the bird was just there!
This doesn't look real, does it?
No comments:
Post a Comment