Sunday, July 21, 2013

It's been over a year since Denise died...and almost a year since I posted. Right now I sit here wearing her hat. Her nephew had one of her hats that was too small for him and gave it to me recently. I've only worn it once or twice...until July. This month I've gravitated toward this hat when I'm home. I really want to keep it nice because it's my remembrance.

I even got a chance to share about Denise today with someone I've never told the story. It still gives me Glory Bumps to think that God loves us so much. It's about Denise, but it's also about me. God loves me enough to allow me to be there, to be part of Denise's life. Especially at that strategic moment when He was working, using me, to touch Denise...that makes me cry all over again. I just keep praising Him that He used me that day to minister not only to Denise, but to minister to her brother, nephew & niece while He ministered to me. I'll never be able to explain the peace that passes understanding which comes only through knowing Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior. I'll never have enough words to adequately describe just how precious that time with Him and that day with Denise is to me. It sounds morbid, I guess, but only if you don't know Jesus and have hope for the future. It's a comfort to me that Denise will be waiting when I get to Heaven...right there with my grandparents, my baby (miscarried September 1987), and other family and friends. 

I just want to see Jesus, to look on His Precious Face, and praise Him with all I have for the LOVE He has rained down on me throughout my life. Can you imagine?


✿.。.☆♪♫*❤*Melly*❤*☆.。.✿ 
 A person's a person, no matter how small!" Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment