Sitting here reading my previous blogs...WOW! The yellow rocking chair is now Aqua Lake or Melody blue...not sure which. It was painted along with all my classroom furniture because the yellow hyped up my students. I decided we needed peaceful ocean colors to facilitate learning.
Most surprising, I retired in 2021! My dad went home to heaven in February of 2021. He always said, "Get out as quickly as you can! They'll put someone else in your position and your family will always need you." He was correct. It was a big jump, but we are loving retirement!
My mom has finally gotten past the anger and denial stages of grief (maybe!), and it has been a rough road (for her as well as me). My brother left us for heaven in November 2021, so we took a double whammy that year.
My son married his love in 2021 as well. His wife said she was going to get pregnant on the honeymoon and she did! We welcomed our sweet granddaughter in 2022. My bonus son's daughter was born in 2021 as well, the day before my brother died. I am doubly blessed with 2 little girls to love! They take up much of my time (when I can get their parents to leave them with MeMelly)!
So much has transpired since my last blog entry. It may take me months (or years) to catch up...if I ever do! :D
✿.。.☆♪♫*❤*Melly*❤*☆.。.✿
A person's a person, no matter how small!" Dr. Seuss
No comments:
Post a Comment